The Adult and Family Services division of Oklahoma Human Services uses the OKLMS Learning Management System to test childcare providers and administrators on their knowledge of the Child Care Subsidy program and its requirements.
First Things First
If you’ve never accessed OKLMS before, your first step is to create a new account for yourself. As a Child Care Subsidy learner, when you reach the Other Fields section of the New Account signup page:
Choose Child Care Subsidy Contract from the Type of Training dropdown menu.
The system will then ask you to provide the following information:
- If you’re a child care program owner (yes/no)
- If you’re a child care program director (yes/no)
- If you’re a child care program employee (yes/no)
- The name(s) and K8 number(s) of your child care program (you can enter up to three if you work for multiple)
Once you submit your details, you’ll still need to check your email to confirm your account before you can start taking courses.
Log In and Get Started
After you create and confirm your new account:
The system will open to your dashboard, which displays the available Course Categories.
- Click Child Care Subsidy.
- Enroll yourself in the course you need (Child Care Subsidy Quiz).
Now you’re ready to begin the course!